I’ve changed my mind, can I have my money back please?
Modified on: Fri, 2 Sep, 2016 at 9:53 PM
Yes – but there are conditions to this. See below. We allow for a 14-day ‘cooling off ‘period in which customers can return any product if they have changed their mind. Our conditions for issuing a refund are:
- You bought the product directly from us.
- You return the product to us.
- The product is returned unopened, undamaged (this includes the packaging)
- And, the product is in a condition which we deem as suitable for restocking and resale.
- We will not issue a refund if the packaging has been damaged, opened or the stickers have been used or registered.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.