If tags include free subscriptions, why do you offer subscriptions - and what are the fees?
Modified on: Fri, 2 Sep, 2016 at 6:52 PM
- Each product includes the cost of the tag(s) and your first 2 years of subscription to the online service it runs on. Because there’s an annual cost for keeping tags live and providing the service, we swallow that at first. However, if you want to keep tags live after the subscription expires, we do charge a nominal fee to provide that service.
- In many cases tags will be damaged or disposed of after time, so if you buy a replacement, you’ll automatically get a new subscription for that tag.
- Subscriptions roll product by product, and auto-renew using your payment details.
- We send reminder emails to your registered email address letting you know that the tags are due to expire and payment will be taken automatically if you want to continue your subscription. If you don’t want to renew, just let it expire and that will be that- no more data on your tags.
- Subscription costs are £2.99 per year. (We reserve the right to review prices yet we will always make all Zapsta users aware of any price changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.